Why Hello There!
Okay, this week was kinda crappy but wonderful at the same time. I got sick from all the stress. My body just shut down completely. It happened Monday night so this whole week I´ve been dealing with it but luckily it got better around Friday. But Tuesday was probably the longest day of my mission. I was just laying in bed all day. I couldnt sleep cause I was in pain though my whole body. So every 10 mins I would look at my watch and think that more time had passed by... nope. Slowly but surely I got better and better and we could work the rest of the week from Wednesday on.
So crazy thing happened, this week a group of elders from Mexico entered the mission, so we had emergency changes to accomodate them and my companion is having a change. So, i´ll be getting a new companion this week. This week with my companion went really well. The morning of Wednesday, during comp study, he sat down and we talked about everything that had gone on the past 2 months. Our stresses, disappointments and the goals we have to make things better.
So, I did get to read a talk from the conference magazine. It was really appropriate cause I was feeling stressed and down and depressed with everything that was going on. It was the talk from Robert D. Hales titled ´´Waiting upon the Lord: Thy Will Be Done.´´ I really enjoyed reading that, so if you get the change you should too. Well, that's about it for this letter.
Love, Elder Ware
(Laj B´ar)
No comments:
Post a Comment