"Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not." -Psalms 17:5

Sunday, February 5, 2012

January 23rd, 2012

Hello,

I had an awesome week this week!!!  I do have a new companion, but if you want to see who he is then he has a blog. His name is Elder Jared Fadel.  So, for this week we just worked SO hard.  I`ve been so stinking tired at the end of everyday.  We wake up early to study the language an extra hour and we just work work work all day, so at the nights I`m just falling literally into bed.  I feel bad because I haven't had time to write in my journal, but I`m planning on finding time so that I can write the cool stuff that`s been going on.


So, as far as teaching, I do use Preach My Gospel. That seriously has been my key lately.  I like to over complicate things when I explain stuff and with these people, you have to be even more simple.  So i`ve been going back to the basics and just getting down to the pure core of what the gospel is and I`ve seen great differences in my lessons.

As far as my sickness, I`m actually doing a lot better now; I`m not stressing like I was. This last week I ate Crocodile ha ha it was definitely interesting... ha ha  the worst part was having to eat the cartilage and feel it crunch in my mouth.  I`m sure you could imagine right? :)  yeah that was probably the most different thing I`ve eaten so far in my mission.

Keep working hard and strengthening your testimonies.  Always make the BEST decision, not just the easiest. I know this gospel is true and that the Lord anwsers our sincere prayers. Oh and yes, my name is Laj B`ar in Qeqchi.  B`ar means ``Where`` as in ``Where are you`` in qeqchi. Cool huh? Have a good week, 

Elder Ryan Ware

No comments:

Post a Comment