"Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not." -Psalms 17:5

Friday, January 13, 2012

January 9th, 2012

Hey Everyone!

With the new year, I thought I'd share some of my personal goals: when I come home, I want to learn a 4th language, either Hebrew or Russian. Next, I want to know the Book of Mormon well enough that I could give a summary of every chapter or at least whats happening in general.  Next, by the time I come home I want to weigh 170-175 pounds and been in good shape (I`m on a good start ;)) And throughout my mission and the rest of my life I want to read at least 1 conference talk every week. :)


Now, for the topic of Faith :) You should read: 1 Nephi 7:12, Moroni 7:33 and 10:7. The focus on these scriptures is that Faith is Power; Also read Hebrew 11:6 and James 2:17-18. Faith is power;  as we truly have faith and work hard at our goals that the Lord WILL help us acheive them if they are righteous desires :) Faith sometimes is hard because doubt is always easier, that's why it comes from the adversary.  But only by faith can miracles happen, and only by faith can we make God happy, and only by faith in Jesus Christ will be be saved.


Keep working hard in all you do especially developing your testimony.  I know this church is true with all of my heart, that this work is the work of the Lord and is a great blessing in my life.  I know that God lives, loves us, and helps us according to our faith and righteous desires.  I love you and be safe.

Elder Ware

No comments:

Post a Comment