"Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not." -Psalms 17:5

Friday, January 13, 2012

December 5th, 2011

Hello Everyone,


Man.. this week was rough :) Just a lot of learning and adjusting. Thank you so much for your love and support.  All I can ask from you at this point is your prayers and letters.  I never thought in a million years that I`d be living like this, but hey :) here I am. Ha I`m learning a lot and the Lord is definitely pushing me to be my best.  At times it can feel overwhelming but I just look at the pictures of those who are supporting me and I remember what I`m doing here and I can just go to work. As of right now I`m comfortable living here now, but the language is just super hard.


Some scriptures I`ve enjoyed recently are  1 Peter 5:10 about how God allows us to suffer a little while in order to make us perfect like him.  Also, D&C 52:33 about how I`m here on MY mission. My journey is not anyone elses journey... I`m not following anyone elses tracks.  My situation on how I left, came home, and went back is definatly my OWN tracks. and its my plan that God had for me.


They are about to dedicate a temple here in Guatemala. I wish I could go to the temple... but its too far away and only the elders who are in the Capital can go.  I cant wait for the day when I can go again... It might not be until I go home but still :)
I can't wait to hear from everyone during our Christmas call! I want you to know that I have an unbreakable testimony of this Gospel.  I know that we`re given challenges to become perfected and that when these test come in life that we need to rely on the Lord.  I know I`ll learn this language, but I need to be patient with myself ha ha I know Thomas S Monson is the living prophet and that God continues to talk to us and gives us instructions.  


Have a great week :)
Love you,

Elder Ware

No comments:

Post a Comment