"Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not." -Psalms 17:5

Friday, January 13, 2012

December 19th, 2011

Hello! 


How are you? :)  This this week was amazing. I`ve loved the time so far here in my area. Even though it is one of the hardest areas in all of this mission, I've loved the challange the Lord has given me. At times it definitely tries me in every way for things like: my patience, strength, charity, and definitely my hope. The Language is still hard ha ha that's not going to change, but surprisingly its getting better.  I`ve learned some new phrases and different ways to say things and little by little its getting better. 

Because I`m going to talk to you here in 6 days I`m going to keep this email short so I can write some of my buddies and other's. 


Lastly, real quick I'll end on a spiritual thought: I was reading about the Great Apostacy and came across one of Paul`s visions about how there was going to be ``Wolves`` who come in and change and ultimately ruin the church.  So, I wanted to apply it to me and share it with you so you can apply it as well.  Acts 20:29-30  and my little phrase I wrote to myself is ``Don't let the `wolves` into our lives`` we all have different wolves, but we need to always be aware of what they are and make sure they don't enter. Once a wolf enters, he will devour what he can.  

I love you,

Elder Ryan Ware

No comments:

Post a Comment