"Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not." -Psalms 17:5

Friday, January 13, 2012

January 2nd, 2012

Happy New Years to YOU :)

I'm sorry I don't have a lot of time today. Real quick, how did your new years go!? What did you end up doing? To answer your questions fast: teaching is hard, so is the language but I`m loving this challange.  I have a lot of other challanges ahead of me this change that I kinda wrote to my family.  And for new years... we didn't do anything ha ha holidays dont really exist here...

For the Christlike attribute of Love, read  Mat 5:44,  2 Cor 8:8-9, DC42:22, and 1 John 4:18. Last, I was reading a talk called ``A Time To Prepare`` by Ian S. Ardern from this last general conference.  I just really enjoyed it and thought that you would too. 

There`s just not enough time to share everything I wish I could, but I hope this letter is good enough ha ha Thank you for your support and prayers. I love you and hope you have a great week.  I know this gospel is true.  I know that fasting and prayer truly brings blessings. Thanks again for everything.

Elder Ware

No comments:

Post a Comment