"Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not." -Psalms 17:5

Friday, January 13, 2012

December 26th, 2011

Hey Guys,

Oh, I`ve just been so happy since I got to talk to everyone! In fact, a few days before the phone call I was getting all nervous for some weird reason ha ha. As far as my Christmas day, I`ll give you a little play-by-play.  I woke up at 6 and kinda laid in bed just thinking ``wow... I`m in Guatemala for christmas..`` ha ha and then at 6:30 I got up out of bed and opened my packages. Then I just got ready for church. I blessed the sacrament in this awesome language. (btw I`m the designated person to bless the sacrament its kinda funny) We went back to the house and chilled for a bit. We went and visited a member. At 3:30 I just laid on my bed super anxious to get the phone call, and since it took forever I started getting really nervous that I wouldn't get my call ha ha, but it all turned out great. After the call we watched a church movie and talked and just took it easy. Very simple but an awesome day!

And for the topic of hope this week, I wanted to share these scriptures: Romans 8:24-25, Hebrews 6:10-15, 18-19.  Hope is definately a hard one to perfect and can only ``hope`` its possible ;) oh that was a bad pun but funny none the less. Thank you for supporting me in this mission. Do the basics everyday like prayer and scriptures, and the spirit will always be with you.  Be safe and I cant wait to talk to you next week. 


Love you, 

Elder Ryan Ware

No comments:

Post a Comment