I´m just working hard, we might not be having the baptisms that we expect, but I know I´m doing all that I can for the Lord, and the rest is up to him and the people we teach. We haven't married that couple yet, we´re waiting on paper work which is a kind of a joke down here. So to answer your question about my clothes, all my pants are super baggy and my shirts are too, but I´m good for now. If I need new clothes I can buy them here in places called ´´pacas´´ its basically new clothes that I can buy for like a dollar sweet huh!? This week just went by too fast to remember what else happened. So maybe you can tell me more about you and your lives this week! I got a letter from my brother finally, so I´m going to write him :) Thank you so much for your love and support always. -Elder Ryan Ware
No comments:
Post a Comment