I´m doing fantastic, thank you for asking! :) Conference was amazing huh!? My favorite was Boyd K Packer because he answered some of my worries... from being here, I´ve really grown to know the importance of the relationships you create in this life. I really like what he said about how we will still have the time and everything to get married, have children and maybe even grand children ´´if´´ we do what we´ve been asked and told to do. I know that I´m doing what i´ve been asked and I am very confident that I´m working as hard as the Lord expects me to. So if you want go over that talk again. The work here is going very well. We still don't have any baptisms yet, but we know we´re working our best and we´re going to try some new things this week and hope our changes will help our investigators. I´m super jealous that we have a Jimmy Johns!! Oh it's soooo good! We´ll definitely have to go in..... 19 months ha ha. I'm also jealous that you got to go to the BYU game. I miss football, but more that that baseball... and it's now the playoffs so if you could do me a favor?? Update me on how baseball is going ha ha. The pride cycle is very real. Something that we need to make sure we don't fall into. I see it a lot here where people get some sort of advantage and they think they are in control of everything and everyone. I know who I am and who the Lord expects me to be at all times. I just want to tell you with all certainty of my heart that I know this gospel is true. It can and will change everyones life if we do the things we´ve been asked and told to do. Read, Pray, and Live the commandments. I also know how real the atonement is and how important it is to follow what Christ has told us. I know President Monson is the prophet today and that if we heed to his council and that of the apostles, that we will be doing God´s will. And if we do God´s will, we will have his spirit guiding us and protecting us always. I have such a strong testimony of all these things! Love, Elder Ware!
No comments:
Post a Comment