"Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not." -Psalms 17:5

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

August 22nd, 2011

The best thing that happened this week:  we possibly saved a guy from killing himself because he loves to drink, and his wife left him so yeah crazy story there! Have I played music: yes, the other night we had a lesson with a less active, and he had a guitar so he asked if I would tune it for him and yes I did it all by ear ha ha it was sweet! I played half of ´´angel´´ and ´´banana pancakes´´ it was super nice. Something I learned this week:  I finished 3rd nephi and it's super interesting how people can be so good and turn so wicked, but even faster than it took for them to become righteous. I applied it into my life, and promised that after my mission I'm not going to get lazy and turn into a sloth about church things. I will always apply what I learn here. Love You, Elder Ware

No comments:

Post a Comment