"Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not." -Psalms 17:5

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

August 15th, 2011

I am so excited to hear from you! First off, I'm super sick so I apologize if at times this doesn't make sense ha ha. Just to give you a little thought of how sick I feel... I probably haven't felt this sick since I had the swine flu ha ha it sucks!! The worst part of it all is that I can't be home to just relax and get better. This week started well, but ended kinda crappy since I'm so sick. So I have certain colors for different scriptures when studying. For instance, anything that talks about the plan of salvation or life I mark in orange, also anything that talks about the restoration or prayer I mark in blue  etc. I enjoy it. So you said something about sundays being relaxing... well maybe back home, but not in the mission ha ha it's all work until P-Day, so thats why P-Days are so glorious!!  It's been such a bummer not to be able to listen to Jack.... it's depressing, but that's the rules and I've been super obedient in order to receive the blessings that I need cause this mission isn't as easy as once thought! This place is definitely changing me. It makes me stretch and grow for sure.  The people here are showing me a great example of what to do, and what not to do. I'm so thankful to the Lord that I still have this opportunity to complete my assingment as a missionary. So real quick,  when we teach I teach certain parts all by myself.  They really have focused on that in the new training program that just came out.  I'm the first group to use the program, and my companion is always there if I get stuck on things to say, or if I mess up the spanish, so it's great. I've enjoyed teaching even though its hard sometimes. Love, Elder Ware

No comments:

Post a Comment