"Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not." -Psalms 17:5
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Ryan's first letter from Guatemala CCM (6/22/11)
This first week was hard for me. I gave a talk in spanish, I taught a lesson in priesthood, and we went to central park to do contacting (ask my mom to read that letter theres a good story). My companion gave me my first haircut here ha ha it was funny! I´ve been rediculously sick like 24/7 on my throne... It's been rough. We have fish like every 3 days, so I don't ever eat it ha ha the food in general has been tough to eat, so I'm loosing tons of weight. My pants are getting loose ha ha. We went to the temple which was sweet and I did it in spanish! I'm teaching great, my spanish is fine, and I understand the majority of what's being said. So, none of those things are bothering me, it's just the culture shock like the food, living conditions, and people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment