Looking back at this week kinda went fast, but some of the days were super long. Especially in the mornings when its super quiet and nothing is going on but study... So, part of this last week I learned how to make torillas!! Ha ha super sweet huh? It was freaking hard actually lol the lady that taught us made fun of me because mine were terrible; I just need more practice lol she´s been teaching me some Q´echi´ phrases and it's been fun. I also played ¨happy birthday¨ on the harmonica for this other member in the ward who feeds us every sunday that was super fun. I´ve actually learned like four songs on the harmonica. To answer some of your questions... the area is super pretty, but hard because it's lots of hills and jungle area. It's kinda wearing on my knee, so I´m hoping all goes well with my broken body. Spanish is good I can understand a lot, but I'm still kinda shy to speak so poco a poco (little by little) it's coming. Like I said I'm picking up some Q' echi' . My bed is actually kinda nasty... I have fleas that bite me during the night, so I've been coming up with little ways to defend against them!! Ha ha it's basically wear a lot of clothes and don't use blankets lol super ghetto I know. Tell everyone hi! Elder Ware
No comments:
Post a Comment