"Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not." -Psalms 17:5

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

July 6th, 2011

This week was pretty uneventful, but it was better than my first week. Just same old class and what not. Since the temple closed this weekend we got to go twice this last week. Once in spanish and once in english. The temple is so amazing! I'm AP (assistant president), and as AP I conduct TONS of meetings!! That's kinda all I do anymore. I also make assingnments for prayers, music, and whatever the president needs; it's crazy busy everyday.  I like being AP but it's stressful all the time, so it has it's goods and bads. Oh, another good movie to watch is called Journey of Faith. It's super interesting to me. It's crazy how time flies at time and how it seems to stand still, but I know this is where I need to be, and I'm faithfully fulfilling my assignment to the Lord. Talk to you soon, Elder Ware

No comments:

Post a Comment