"Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not." -Psalms 17:5
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
June 6th, 2011
This will probably be the last letter to you in the United States. Crazy huh? These past three weeks have gone by extreemly fast! So, right now I'm chilling witht my District watching the Joseph Smith movie; it's a great movie. Today I got relased as DL which was nice, but I passed the sacrament and forgot to go to the Branch President first... everyone chuckled ( I thought it was embarrassing). I have a few butterflies as you could imagine, but I'm also very excited at the same time. A lot of this missionary work gets me thinking of who I WILL be as I return home and continue my life. Just to give you a little insight, I probably pray anywhere from 10-20 times a day; It truly has belessed me. I've been teaching really well lately. I'm getting a lot more comfortable with it. I'm excited to put it to real use. I've learned here that all great things require work! Love, Elder Ryan Jacob Ware
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment