"Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not." -Psalms 17:5

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

June 1st, 2011

The clock is winding down; I'll be leaving for Guatemala on June seventh. Teaching is getting a lot better! Not where i'll baptize right away, but I'm getting more comfident. My patience is running thin at times, but it's getting better at the same time. I've made some random friends. There's a lot of missionaries going to Guatemala, but I haven't met them yet. I'm just dominating volleyball (jk) it's just a lot of fun. I'm doing pretty good with basketball. So, this week has been good, but today (Wednesday) was terrible. I'm excited to leave but nervous at the same time. I'm so happy where I am at in life, and I have the most amazing peace. Read Matthew 6:33-34, Alma 34, and Moroni 7:48 because I've really enjoyed these so far. Love, Elder Ware

No comments:

Post a Comment