"Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not." -Psalms 17:5

Sunday, March 11, 2012

March 5th, 2012

Hey You!

How are you doing? :)  Thing are going pretty well here, super busy, sometimes stressful ha but always good.  My day has been good so far thanks for asking :) I started the day off going back through some of my pictures that I have and got a good workout in, we cleaned the house for a little bit and then left to do our district meeting and now I`m here writing :)

As far as my week went... I was studying in the Liahona to help our branch pres and his wife and I read the talk by Sister Dalton in the last conference called ``Love Her Mother``.  I took notes for myself too ha ha. I`ve got some other scriptures to share with you finally.  First is DC 112:28 and this talks about purifying your heart.  The reason I liked this one was because I was setting goals for myself and trying to find ways to be a better tool in the Lord`s hands.  Next are a couple scriptures which testify of the Book of Mormon that I really enjoyed.  2 Nephi 29:3-9 then go to  Ezk 37:15-17,22.

I studied my christlike attribute this week which was  Diligence. What stood out to me was that our diligence is our way to show our love towards God.  Mosiah 2:21-24.

Anyways.. :)  Thanks for always writting me.  In all honesty it makes my weeks. I`m still waiting for the birthday packages... I`m praying that they get here.  I want you to know how much I love my mission, these wonderful people, the scriptures, time, opportunities, and most of all my Savior Jesus Christ in allowing me to become a new man through the atonement.  Have a great week :) talk to you soon.

Love,

Elder Ware

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sister Ware! My name is Susan Norton and I am Elder Jace Norton's mom. He gave me Ryan's blog address, and told me to check it out. He LOVES your son, and has really enjoyed being in his district. I would love to link to Ryan's blog on Jace's if that is OK. I love being able to read all these missionary blogs and feel of their spirit!

    I have some pictures of Ryan on Jace's blog that you are welcome to copy. There is nothing like a picture of your missionary! Or if you would like me to email the files to you, I can do that too.

    My email is kcnortons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete