"Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not." -Psalms 17:5

Sunday, March 11, 2012

February 20th, 2012

Hey,
Thank you for the Birthday wishes :) It means so much to me. This week was stressful but it was great.  We traveled down to the Capital to get our new companions and we had a little bit of training on how to be good trainers ha ha I finally got some good food in my belly ;) it was amazing ha ha, but I couldnt eat as much as I wanted to. Btw I do NOT like traveling here because its super hot and the roads are super windy, so it makes me motion sick but it went well I didn't get sick this time. 


Hmm lets see...  In the lessons it's basically just me teaching and I still dont know this language THAT great but amazingly i`ll get to the end of the lesson and they understood the message and I`m like ``Where did I learn those words?`` its amazing the Lord has blessed me a lot these last couple days.  My companion is Elder Rodriguez from honduras. He likes to cook and clean, so its a little different living with him but its great. We`ve got a lot of work ahead of us and I think there will be some hard times but great times to learn and grow.  I`m still excitingly waiting for your packages ha ha! 


Love, Elder Ware

No comments:

Post a Comment