Hello There!
I`m super excited to talk to you this week :) Amazing things happened this last week! We did get the baptism :) I will be going to senior companion, but I`ll also be training!! ha ha I`m nervous because I don't know the language that well ha ha. It`ll be an adventure none the less. So, yeah, things are great here, I`m loving everyday. I`m finding more and more of my weaknesses to work on and its been an exciting challange. One of the questions I`ve been pondering lately is ``who do I want to be when I come home? What changes do I want to see in myself? There is a lot of things I want to become and I feel the progress already. I sent you some pics, I hope you like them :) I want you to know how much I love you all. Have a great week!
Elder Ware
No comments:
Post a Comment