Hey Everyone!
I´m doing great! How are you? I definately miss the snow right now, but we´ve had really nice weather lately. It hasnt rained much and it's been warm so no complaints. And I´m right there with you, I was thinking about that phone call the other day and I was thinking ´´I seriously havent talked to you for over 7 months...´´ I love getting to hear from you every week though. It definatly helps every monday having these letters. Anyways, I´m stoked to get to talk to you :)
For my 6 month mark we didn't celebrate... I know, I know LAME... ha but it was alright. So, I took that trip to the Capital and I´ll just say that it wasn't great by any means. I got everything checked out with the doctor and I´ll be fine :) I got my tooth taken care of, and it seriously took 15 mins he just filled it with some glue stuff... didn't even numb it or anything, so I was like "thats it?" ya estuvo. When I was in the Capital we went to the mission office and chilled for the day, but when I say chilled I mean I studied Q´eqchi´ ALL DAY!! My head hurt by the end of it all, but it's coming along little by little. So I´m kinda hoping that I´ll have my change to the Polochik. By the way I´ve got a change out of Carcha! I´ll let you know next week where I ended up because we still dont know where, just that I have a change.
On sunday we had an awesome Stake Conference, but it was through satellite to all of the stakes in Guatemala and 2 stakes in Belice. We got to hear from Elder Don R. Clarke from the Area 70, Sister Cook, Elder Holland, and President Uchtdorf! Crazy huh? They talked a bunch on families and temple work. Elder Clarke said soemthing that was really cool about how we treat our spouses. If we want a stronger relationship, we need to do the simple things, and he suggested telling your spouse ´´Te amo´´ 10 times a day, and he promised that you will see your relationship grow.
When I went to the Capital I sent off your package, so I knew it would get off to you. Anyways, that's all that's going on this week. Thank you so much for your letters and everything, it always makes me happy to hear from you every week :)
Have an awesome week! Love, Elder Ware
No comments:
Post a Comment