Hey!!! I am doing just great today ha ha how are you? Your letters definitely help my weeks go by so much better; having these amazing letters helps me focus on my work here as a missionary, and then the next monday comes around and I can't believe how fast it goes by! I am having the time of my life right now, it's hard but it's beautiful. So, about the whole working out thing, the hardest part is actually waking up to go ha ha I leave the house with my eyes half closed every time ha ha, but I´m happy with the progress I´ve made in the little while we´ve been going.
I read something interesting this last week and it had to do with names. Back in ancient times, names were more than just to identify someone, they were used to describe that person. Your name reflected who you were. So, in the scriptures when people had a change of name, that means they had a significant change of self. In all this thinking about names I was going to ask you... in one word, what is my ´´name´´? :) Also if you can, Look up this poem by Lorenzo Snow called ´´Man´s Destiny´´ I read that in the manual that I'm studying for D&C and I really liked it.
I´m sending that package of the DVD and some other little things for you this week, I had to wait and buy stuff to be able to send it sorry it's taken forever.
So, to answer your questions: I already shared what I learned this week and what not, so the Language... it's good. It's hard to study two languages at the same time but its getting there. The weather is good now, it's still kinda chilly but it's not freezing at night, and it's not raining everyday anymore. How has the Lord blessed me... other than just being happy when there´s not a whole lot to be happy about lol, and there's been many times that i´ll be teaching and get to the end of what I was saying and think to myself ´´man, I didn't make a mistake in spanish´´ and I know the Lord is helping me in those important moments like that. Have a fantastic week!
Love you! Elder Ryan Ware
No comments:
Post a Comment