Hey,
This week my letter will be a little shorter again. Sorry, I just have a lot of letters to get to ;) I`m always so excited to hear from you on Monday's. Thank you for always supporting me.
So, you asked in letters past for my conference questions... I have 3 specific questions that I`m looking for answers to:
First, how do I teach more effectively? Second, how can I better recognize the spirit, especially as a missionary? I put this because my testimony has just grown so much that I honestly know that I can't do anything without the guidence of the spirit. The Last one, What am I to do for those people who honestly just dont want the gospel? My heart just hurts when they dont want to continue. Which brings me to one of the scriptures I wanted to have you read. It's in Moroni 9:4-6. Even though its been a very hard area, and I`ve had many difficulties with these people, I know I can't even rest for one second because this time is so precious.
Love, Elder Ware
No comments:
Post a Comment